Sunday, September 15, 2013

Assignment #1

For my first game, I'd like to design something that involves improv and telling personal stories between the players. It would probably be a lot like truth or dare and there would be a stack of cards and a different "challenge" is written on each card like " make as many sexual innuendos as you can within 30 seconds" and the player would receive a point for every successful laugh in the audience, or "all virgins gain a point."

There are many possible avenues and spin-offs for my game to evolve to. For example, If the game isn't fun as just a card game, I could turn it into a board game where points would be moving forward an additional point instead, or perhaps it could turn into a drinking game where the points become sips and you can either take them yourself or pass it to another player.

There really isn't much of a story to my game, I just wanted to design something that would bring people together and make them laugh or bring up conversations. This would be an ideal game for a group of friends who are looking for something fun to do while they're kicking back and having a beer at the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment